Color Coated Profile Sheets
Color Coated Profile Sheets are the profile sheets with the color
coating over the metal surface of these sheets. These profile
sheets are manufactured by cold-rolling technique and are
hot-dipped galvanized by zinc. Thickness of the colors coated on
the surface of these sheets depends on the specific requirements.
We offer these sheets in various colors like dark grey, dark red
bright red, brown, southern green, fern green, copper metallic,
Color Coating Material : PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Cold working process is the most preferred process to manufacture
these sheets that prevents shrinkage of the sheet. Then through
hot-dipped galvanization process, these sheets are galvanized with
zinc. Thereafter, these sheets are coated with different colors
with better finish.
- Light in weightThese profile sheets use steel or aluminum as the base material,
hence the weight of these profile sheets are light in weight and
thus exert minimum pressure on roofs or floors.
- Heat insulationThese sheets are coated with colors which have better insulation
- Water resistantThe coating on these sheets is of standard thickness that doesn
allow water to seep through these.
- WeatherproofIn extreme weather conditions like windy, rainy weather, these lie
sturdy on their position without getting damaged
- Extreme loading capacityAll the sheets are good in tensile strength that helps to bear
heavy loads without getting damaged.
- Attractive appearance: Available in beautiful colors and designs and thus are very
attractive in appearance
- Green and environmentalColor and other materials used in these sheets are eco-friendly and
have not any harmful effects on the environment.
- EconomicalThese sheets are very economical and thus can save lots of extra
costs like installation costs and maintenance costs
- Storage buildings or warehouses
- Exhibition halls
- Household roofing
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Shopping malls